Thursday, May 18, 2017

My TBR for the Month of May!

It's already the middle of May and here I am finally posting a TBR.. or well, posting something in general since I've been pretty much none existent from the end of December until now. Here's usually where I'd apologize that I've been absent for months on end and say that I'll be posting more frequently, but I'm sure you and I both know that when people always say that more than half the time it isn't true... Although, I really do want to try my very best to make this blog into something than it already is now. Hopefully, I'll actually do just that.

Anyway, back to my TBR for the month of May! More often than not, I'm usually very horrible at sticking to a monthly TBR list, but I still like to do them. And because we're a few weeks into May already, I will not tell you if I've been keeping up with my list. You'll have to guess on your own.

1. Forever and Always, Lara Jean by Jenny Han

I'm already a hundred pages deep into this book and I'm already loving it! I'm sad that when I'm finished I'll be saying good bye to Lara Jean and her dreamy boyfriend, Peter..





2. The Last of August by Brittany Callavaro

I adore the covers to this Modern aged Sherlock Holmes series, almost just as much as I love Jamie and Charlotte! Detective novels normally weren't my thing until I picked up the first, "A Study in Charlotte."





3. "A Court of Thorns and Roses" by Sarah J. Maas

I've had this book sitting on my shelf for an entire year now and I haven't read it!! I know, I know, don't kill me! With the third and finally book out this month, I've been seeing several bookstagramers posting about this series and I've been itching to actually join in on what I'm missing.



I hope everyone has a wonderful day and are having a thriving month of reading!


I uploaded my first youtube video! It's short and sweet of my TBR and I'd love if you all gave it a look!

- Holly
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment