Thursday, September 1, 2016

August Wrap-Up 2016

Hello!

The month of August has flown by! It feels like just last week it was the beginning of July. It's insane how time flys sometimes, but anyway, enough about time! Since August has ended, it means it's time for me to do my August Wrap-Up, which for those of you who are new to the bookish community; it's all the books that you have read within the month!

Sadly, I've been very lax in my reading this month. I've only read two full books, which I guess isn't so bad when you think about it. I couldn't have read anything after all!


1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, & Jack Thorne

Goodreads Link:




2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Goodreads Link




This weekend, I should have my September TBR posted... I just need to decide on what I'm wanting to read! Hope you're all having a wonderful week! 

Holly
xxx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment