Tuesday, August 16, 2016

An introduction is in order!

Hello, all! Welcome to my humble abode that is this blog!

 I've been wanting to start one for years now, but I've never had the slightest idea of what I'd write about and I tend to chicken out on things that I say I'm going to do. This time, however, I just so happened to finally kick myself in the butt hard enough to actually do it, but anyway, you all may be wondering what this blog will be about (or maybe you aren't, but let's pretend you do!) I have an enormous love for books, or well, it's an obsession with books, honestly. I actually have a Bookstagram (an Instagram account dedicated to everything book related if you don't know) where I post photos of my latest book purchases, TBR list of the month, what I'm currently reading, etc and I've been wanting to go more in depth with my thoughts on the books that I read and what's a better way to do just that than to form a blog! So, here I am!





                Photos have been taken from my Instagram account, chaptersandink!

I guess I should say a few things about myself! Well, first off, my name is Holly! I'm currently 20-years-old, living on the East Coast of the U.S. In New Jersey to be percise. Some of you may know me from my Bookstagram account that has the same name as this blog! Chapters and Ink was created on Instagram a few days before Christmas last December on a spontaneous inspiration from all the other bookstagrammers that I had been following for a few months previous. Starting a bookstagram has got to be one of the best things I've ever done this year. I've read so many fantastic books, stumbled upon authors I've never known and found the most kind and inspiring people! I really don't know what I'd be doing with my life if I haven't discovered the book community!

Feel free to browse my Bookstagram account, chaptersandink! Maybe even give it a little follow if you think it's worthy.

Hopefully, I won't make this blog too dull for everyone!!

Holly
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment